Rebecca Carrillo is an attorney in San Antonio who dedicates her law practice to family matters. She understands how traumatic a divorce can be and her goal is help you to get through this time in your life successfully. She prides herself on being highly attentive to her clients and her ability to address her client’s individual needs. You can rely on her to keep you informed about your case and provide you with experienced and considerate advice.
Rebecca is a strong courtroom advocate and she approaches each case with preparation and with great attention to detail. She personally oversees every aspect of your case and works persistently to protect your rights. Rebecca understands that anytime someone needs representation in a family case, they are going through one of the most stressful times in their lives You can rely on her to keep you informed about your case and provide you with experienced and considerate advice.
- • 2015 Texas Super Lawyers ‘Rising Stars’ List
- • 2015 Best S.A. Lawyers San Antonio Scene Magazine
- • 2014 Texas Super Lawyers ‘Rising Stars’ List
- • 2014 S.A. Scene’s Rising Stars- The City’s Brightest New Lawyers
- • 2013 Texas Super Lawyers ‘Rising Stars’ List
- • 2013 S.A. Scene’s Rising Stars- The City’s Brightest New Lawyers
- • 2012 Client Distinction Award- Martindale Hubbell
- • 2011 Best Lawyers in San Antonio: Family Law (According to Scene in S.A. Monthly)
- • 2010 Best Lawyers in San Antonio: Family Law (According to Scene in S.A. Monthly)
- • BA (Political Science & Sociology), Texas A&M University, College Station, TX (2006)
- • J.D., St. Mary’s University, School of Law, San Antonio, TX (2009)
- • Honors: 2008-2009-Magister for the honors legal fraternity, Phi Delta Phi-Tarlton Inn
- • Supreme Court of Texas for State of Texas
- • United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
Rebecca J. Covarrubias, Comment, Lives in Defense Counselor Hands: The Problems and Responsibilities of Defense Counsel Representing Mentally Ill or Mentally Retarded Capital Defendants, 11 Scholar 413 (2009).
- • San Antonio Young Lawyer’s Association
- • American Association for Justice
- • Aggie Bar Association
- • Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- • Bexar County Women’s Bar Association
- • San Antonio Bar Association
- • San Antonio Bar Association: Family Law Division
- • San Antonio Bar Association: Litigation Section
- • San Antonio Bar Association: Appellate Law Section
- • Texas Trial Lawyer’s Association
Rebecca grew up in Corpus Christi, Texas and graduated from Richard King High School. Rebecca attended Texas A&M University for her undergraduate degree and is proud to be a Fightin’ Texas Aggie! She is married to Andrew Carrillo, who is originally from Mesquite, Texas and is also a graduate of Texas A&M University. When Rebecca is not in court or working on cases, she enjoys traveling with her husband, snorkeling, live music, and taking her dog Farley to the park.